Who We Are
Triple Crown Services is a licensed motor carrier established in 1986 to provide intermodal transportation services.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Norfolk Southern Corporation, Triple Crown offers IMCs the peace of mind that comes from over 30 years of drayage experience.
- 99% on-time performance
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Competitive Rates
- Electronically Logging since 2010
- Real-time status updates via Qualcomm
- Paperwork available within 24 hours
- UIIA Participant
Triple Crown’s sister company, Thoroughbred Direct Intermodal Services (TDIS), is in its fourth decade of providing intermodal solutions to third-party logistics companies, brokers, steamship lines and trucking companies.
Along with offering standalone drayage service, Triple Crown also partners with TDIS to create door-to-door intermodal solutions.
Who Drives for Us
Triple Crown has over 130 drivers under contract with an annual turnover rate under 25%. Triple Crown drivers are compliant with all D.O.T. requirements, thus ensuring that only experienced drivers with safe driving records and late model tractors are moving your freight.
- TCS' D.O.T. reportable accident frequency is less than 1% per million miles.
- TCS has been 100% ELD compliant since 2010 thanks to our in-cab Qualcomm technology.
- Most drivers are HazMat certified.
- FMCSA Satisfactory Rating in all categories.